Use our nail boutique for your bridal shower, birthday party, sweet sixteen, corporate function, or simply a girl’s night out. We have a flat screen and surround sound, so bring your favorite CD’s and DVD’s for your guests to enjoy while they are being pampered! We are happy to help you plan your party or customize a group package that’s perfect for your special occasion—just give us a call or email us with questions: 602.956.0822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTY PACKAGE A
Diamonds Mani and Material Girl Pedicure
Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend Manicure: Treat your hands like the jewels that they are. Enjoy a harmonizing tonic soak in a bowl filled with diamond jewels. After shaping, nail cleansing and cuticle restoration, we will treat you to a hydrating massage.
Material Girl Pedicure: Refresh yourself with our signature treatment. Enjoy a soak infused with Italian Mandarin essential oils. Next enjoy an invigorating scrub followed by a nourishing massage. This treatment relieves your skin of stress and dryness.
Cost $65 per person
PARTY PACKAGE B
Shellac Manicure and Material Girl Pedicure
(as described above)
Shellac Manicure: A hybrid nail polish and gel combination. It applies like polish but gives you a resilient mirror finish like gel. Shellac will give you 14 day wear while keeping your nails strong and protected.
Cost: $80 per person
PARTY PACKAGE C
UV Gel Pink + White Full set /Material Girl Pedi (as described above)
Cost: $100 per person
PARTY PACKAGE D
Acrylic Pink + White Full Set/Material Girl Pedi (as described above)
Cost: $95 per person
PARTY PACKAGE E
Mini Mini Mani’s and Pedis*
(for children ages 10-12)
Mini Mini Manis: Treat your little ones like the princesses they are. Soak their hands in a bowl of harmonizing tonic with diamond jewels. Follow with a light massage and polish. For our mini mini manis and pedis we only file-we do not perform cuticle work on our young clients.
Pedis: Soak your tootsies in a harmonizing tonic and finish with a moisturizing massage. Finish with polish and a nail art for the toes.
Cost: $30 per person
*Party package E is for children 10-12 and must be supervised by an adult.
Need something extra for your guests? Sundrops can help arrange favors for your event. Just let us know your budget, and we will be happy to include favor options for you.
Party Terms & Guidelines
- 20% gratuity is added for each technician.
- 10% off all full priced retail products for all guests.
- A credit card is needed for the reservation of the party.
- No substitutions on services.
- 48 hours notice is required for any cancellation, whether it is for the entire party or any individual(s) that cancels completely or a service, after 48 hours notice the credit card on file will be charged.
- Any events that include food and drink or require that the rest of the salon be closed require a 6 person minimum for the party.
- Guests must show up 15 minutes in advance of services for set-up and preparation.
- Guests arriving late may lose their spot, we will do our best to accommodate. A professional cleaning fee may apply if Sundrops Nail Spot is unable to clean any damage, spill or other mess that occurs during the event.
Personalizing Your Party
- Guests may provide decorations*, drinks, and food for their event or Sundrops can assist in arranging catering.
- Food and drinks may be dropped off or delivered to the salon up to 24 hrs. in advance
*Decorations that need to be attached to the wall with either tacks or tape may not be used. Balloons, flowers, or decorative arrangements are all welcome.
We will be happy to assist you with personalizing your party, if you have any questions or need any suggestions don’t hesitate to ask.
We can bring the party to you!
We offer mobile services for private group events and for individual requests. With our mobile license we can only accommodate natural nail services. If you are interested in finding out more information on our availability and cost please submit an email to email@example.com and please include the following information: address, date and time, service needed, number of guests, and your contact information.