In an effort to keep our community and team safe we have new guidelines while visiting the salon.
Upon Your Arrival:
- There will be a cart outside our door with hand sanitizer, we ask that you sanitize your hands before coming into the salon. In addition before the start of your service you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water.
- Please bring a face mask to your appointment. It will be mandatory for all guests and staff to wear a face mask at all times while in our salon, NO EXCEPTIONS. We will not be able to perform your service without it
- We have temporarily removed the chairs from our waiting area to limit people from congregating inside the salon.
- If you prefer to wait in your car until the technician is ready for you, please call us at 602-956-0822 to let us know you have arrived. Once the technician is ready we will call or text you.
During Your Visit:
- We will only be offering waterless services for our manicures this helps us keep our staff and clients safe
- We have suspended magazines and beauty testers in the salon
- We will still be spacing clients every other station
- No personal food is allowed in the salon
- Beverages: we will not be offering our usual drinks in the salon. If you choose to bring water, please limit your consumption during your service. Every time you remove your mask it puts our staff at risk.
- We have acrylic partitions for the manicure stations as an added defense
- We will not have more than 10 people in the salon at one time, please don't bring extra guests to your service
- As always our salon is properly cleaned and sanitized with an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant. We specifically use Lucas-Cide
One last thing:
- We will be requiring a credit card during the appointment reservation process, you may use this payment upon check out for a contactless experience. Our terminal also accepts, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Tap to Pay cards.
As always we thank you for your support and confidence in us as we continue to navigate this situation while keeping our community and staff safe